Pineapple Vintage Intense (2017)
by Parfums Vintage

Pineapple Vintage Intense information

Year of Launch2017

HouseParfums Vintage
PerfumerDamien Stammers

About Pineapple Vintage Intense

The company say:

With Intense we have used the isolation of key ingredients to give high impact notes. Intense also has a high level of concentration to maximize projection and longevity.

Pineapple Vintage Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Pineapple Vintage Intense

ad_scott Show all reviews
Very nice but not sure if I prefer this or Pineapple Vintage - I can't decide! Both are extremely good.
11th March, 2019
lex Show all reviews
this has a similar opening to aventus. to me, there is a good and the bad when it comes to pineapple vintage intense. the bad for me is that there isn't much depth. seems to remain the same during its life on the skin. there is barely any transition.the good is that smokey pineapple.
06th May, 2018
So far, this is the best Aventus clone I’ve tried. It’s very similar to CDNIM but without the harsh lemon opening. Pleasant from start to finish and very hard to tell the difference between this and the Creed just in passing.

Aventus has better projection and longevity but Intense has very good performance as it puts out a nice scent cloud for many hours, into the 8+ hour range.
03rd March, 2018
Really liking this fragrance. Compliments every time I wear it. A real crowd pleaser. I liked the original, but the quality of this one is better. If you are wondering which one to get,this is the one.
05th December, 2017
Strong pineapple. Fresh pineapple. Realistic pineapple. Creed wishes it could smell and perform like this. $85 for 100 ml. Beautiful bottle unreal quality.

Compliments galore.

A "if I only had one frag for life" for sure.
11th August, 2017

Add your review of Pineapple Vintage Intense

Shop for Pineapple Vintage Intense products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pineapple Vintage Intense

There are no member images of Pineapple Vintage Intense yet. Why not be the first?