Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench (2015)
by Yves Saint Laurent

Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench information

Year of Launch2015

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench

Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench is a shared / unisex perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2015

Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench fragrance notes

Reviews of Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench

It's like mixing a feminine, powdery iris with a masculine, soapy, barbershop scent. For some reason, I keep making connections to scents like Rive Gauche and even Beach Hut Man. Strange, neither of those share any like notes. Oh well, good thing this is all subjective.

Ultimately, it leans feminine to me but smells good coming off my skin.

Performance is very good with just enough projection and all workday longevity.
31st May, 2019
Sweet & sour citrus. Fresh fig. Citrusy Neroli; it's just right, not too strong. The fig lingers into the heart. The iris is light, kind of overpowered by the fig and Neroli, unfortunately. Strong nutty, amber-ish wood base.
04th January, 2019
Nice, well-rounded citrus-woody-floral from YSL!

Top = bergamot, tangerine, fig;
Heart = iris, neroli;
Base = ambrette (musk mallow), cedarwood, musk.

Trench, from YSL's Le Vestiare des Parfums, comes across as a unisex scent that is better worn by ladies. Powdery, citrus, clean in its form and finish, it touches on several key emotions in me that keep me hooked!

I can see myself really enjoying this scent trail from a woman, but not necessarily wear it myself as a man.

19th October, 2018

Add your review of Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench

Shop for Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench

There are no member images of Le Vestiaire des Parfums : Trench yet. Why not be the first?