Pi Air (2017)

About Pi Air

Pi Air is a masculine fragrance by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2017

Pi Air fragrance notes

Reviews of Pi Air

Spa-like, soothing and calm. Has some aqautic notes mixed with a creamy feel, a unique combo. Wife said I smell good but feminine. I could see that in the opening and first couple hours but it settled down into something clean and masculine.

I got really good performance, projection above average and all day longevity.
04th October, 2018 (last edited: 19th October, 2018)
I got a sample of Pi Air online earlier this year.

I own the now (sadly) discontinued Pi Fraiche, and personally I find that Pi Air is a lighter, floral, and more - well - airy version of the original Pi versus a straight up replacement to Pi Fraiche. The new Pi Air is blue like Fraiche in color, but otherwise I find that it doesn't have the slightly tart, aquatic element of Fraiche. Pi Air is nothing like Pi Neo, except for the shared color.

Overall, I like Pi Air and deem it a "Pi Light" that is well-suited for warmer weather.

(I just noticed how the bottle's printing resembles "Nike Air" on the front. :-))
17th August, 2018
Nice! I like this one a lot. Future purchase. Slightly sweet with a fresh vibe. Kind of aquatic as well, without going overboard. Reminds me of the original without a lot of vanilla.
12th July, 2018 (last edited: 07th November, 2018)

Add your review of Pi Air

Shop for Pi Air products online

Shop for Pi Air at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Pi Air

There are no member images of Pi Air yet. Why not be the first?