Scuderia Ferrari Forte (2017)
by Ferrari

Scuderia Ferrari Forte information

Year of Launch2017

HouseFerrari
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
SupplierSymrise
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About Scuderia Ferrari Forte

Scuderia Ferrari Forte is a masculine fragrance by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Scuderia Ferrari Forte fragrance notes

Reviews of Scuderia Ferrari Forte

There is one review of Scuderia Ferrari Forte.
Much to my surprise, I am the first to review this one here on Basenotes.

I am already revising my review on this head turner fragrance. After wearing it for a week, nearly every day, not only has it grown on me, but it has a lot of power, and gets a lot of compliments.

It definitely smells like a mix of many other fragrances currently on the market. A CK One Shock opening, with a little bit of Escada Magnetism. The middle of this is 1 Million, and the base screams Polo Red Extreme.

The fragrance has fantastic performance. Easily 12 hours strong. The dry down is not cheap with screechy woods, or boring ambroxan. Though I do sense a lot of Iso E in the base, but not by itself. it blends well with vanilla, and some fruity nuances from the opening.

This took over a year to go down in price, and to show up at many discounters. Now, you can find testers for under $20, and bottles for between $20-35 which vary in size. I feel it's a safe blind buy if you like the fragrances I mention above. This outlasts them in performance, and is well worth it!
11th April, 2019 (last edited: 15th April, 2019)

Add your review of Scuderia Ferrari Forte

Shop for Scuderia Ferrari Forte products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Scuderia Ferrari Forte

There are no member images of Scuderia Ferrari Forte yet. Why not be the first?