Hacivat (2017)

About Hacivat

Hacivat is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2017

Hacivat fragrance notes

Reviews of Hacivat

Hacivat by Nishane has such beautiful vibrant, crisp pineapple and citrusy notes in the opening, which are welded together using woody accords that smoothly arise through the dry down. The pineapple note is indeed prominent, and feels very natural to my nose. Hacivat is fruity, but it never steps into sweetness territory, thanks to those woody accords and oakmoss note that eventually give it of an earthy twist.

The middle notes, to my nose, remain very subtle. Nevertheless, they do provide a bit of depth in a scent that is truly driven by its main pineapple note, and everything just blends together flawlessly.

This is a long-lasting beast, and it projects quite a lot, as this is extrait de parfum. This will last all day! I love this scent and I can guarantee that I will purchase a 100 ml bottle in the near future.

With Hacivat being such a bright scent, I don't think it would be well suited for Canadian winters. I would say this is probably best worn during the day. Preferably warm, sunny days too.

Fantastic fragrance!
11th May, 2021
I don't see the comparison to Aventus, this is a different animal, much more modern and not afraid to take advantage of modern aroma chemicals like ambroxin. It is as much about grapefruit in the opening as it is pineapple, the grapefruit gives it a slightly scratchy feel that can confuse the wearer into thinking it's cheap, in reality Hacivat is a projection monster that is boosted by grapefruit and dry woods (the strongest Aventus batches always have a healthy amount of woods), I really enjoy the streak of oakmoss running through Hacivat that gives it a green masculine maturity to offset the playful opening. I don't find Hacivat overly sweet as some reviewer's claim, in fact I find it perfectly balanced with enough woods and astringency to offset any sweetness, overall I think Hacivat is fantastic attention grabbing night out fragrance.
26th October, 2020
The opening smells more like a cheap clone than actual Aventus. There is a synthetic, cloying, sourness that reminds me of much cheaper scents. The drydown feels like somewhere between Cedrat Boise and Unpredictable Adventure. I was expecting something much more fruity and sweet but it was more dry, woody and bitter. It’s not terrible and is very pleasant and versatile but this is not the best alternative to Aventus and definitely feels cheaper than the asking price.

Not a projection beast on my skin but does get all day longevity.
30th April, 2020
I do not get the awesome pineapple note people talk about. Just a citrus lollypop blast that is dominant. So not worth the hype at all. Aventus does it so much better.
30th December, 2019
Definitely a good performer and one that i will always enjoy wearing...just not as much as Aventus; projection and longevity of this is otherworldly
21st September, 2019
ad_scott Show all reviews
A very nice fragrance which smells awesome. I prefer this more than Aventus; Hacivat seems to be richer. More wood and powder to the senses. Luxurious.
28th June, 2019

Add your review of Hacivat

Shop for Hacivat products online

Search on ebay

Nishane Fragrances - Travel Size

US • Buy it now: USD 35.99.

Hacivat by Nishane

US • Buy it now: USD 159.00.

Nishane - Hacivat **5ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 19.95.

Member images of Hacivat

There are no member images of Hacivat yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]