Hacivat (2017)

About Hacivat

Hacivat is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2017

Hacivat fragrance notes

Reviews of Hacivat

The opening smells more like a cheap clone than actual Aventus. There is a synthetic, cloying, sourness that reminds me of much cheaper scents. The drydown feels like somewhere between Cedrat Boise and Unpredictable Adventure. I was expecting something much more fruity and sweet but it was more dry, woody and bitter. It’s not terrible and is very pleasant and versatile but this is not the best alternative to Aventus and definitely feels cheaper than the asking price.

Not a projection beast on my skin but does get all day longevity.
30th April, 2020
I do not get the awesome pineapple note people talk about. Just a citrus lollypop blast that is dominant. So not worth the hype at all. Aventus does it so much better.
30th December, 2019
Definitely a good performer and one that i will always enjoy wearing...just not as much as Aventus; projection and longevity of this is otherworldly
21st September, 2019
I just blew through a sample of Hacivat that I received with a recent order from Luckyscent. The scent is dominated by a hyper-realistic pineapple note and oak moss. Extremely well blended and natural smelling. Performance is beastly, but It smells so good and mass appealing that I have no problem wearing it in the office. I would love to make this my signature scent. I am even considering selling several niche bottles from my collection to afford a small bottle of this stupidly-expensive perfume. Hacivat is not unique, but it smells so natural and performs so well that I honestly think it justifies the price. If you don’t mind dropping $250 on 50 ml of something that may elicit compliments like: “You smell good, I love Aventus,” then this is definitely for you. Sarcasm aside, 10/10 fragrance.
11th July, 2019
ad_scott Show all reviews
A very nice fragrance which smells awesome. I prefer this more than Aventus; Hacivat seems to be richer. More wood and powder to the senses. Luxurious.
28th June, 2019
Really nice pineapple scent. I've owned Aventus 17w01, and have samples of SOPFM, Orion, and PVI. This ended up being my favorite by far. Very classy take on the genre with a realistic oakmoss accord. And ridiculous performance. Maybe the strongest of any I personally own.
04th May, 2019

Add your review of Hacivat

Shop for Hacivat products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Hacivat

There are no member images of Hacivat yet. Why not be the first?