Karagoz (2017)

About Karagoz

Karagoz is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2017

Karagoz fragrance notes

Reviews of Karagoz

I hated it at first. Thought it smelled like burnt rubber. Been wearing it all day and keep catching whiffs of it. Heavenly. It’s an Extrait so it will last all day long. I gave it 3 sprays and it’s going hard 8 hours later. Last time I wore it I could still smell it on my skin where I tested it. Definitely try before you buy. Nishane is expensive and some of their scents are downright weird.
11th May, 2021
Don't know that any review needs to identify every single note and as to where it fits or does not. Pretty sure the Nishane boys know what fits. I like it. Not an in your face moment from beginning to end. Does not get much attention compared to their 3 or 4 big hitters but a very respectable scent that holds up well for multiple occasions. Must be tried and judged for ones self, no need to be swayed by me or others opinions. The more Nishane fragrances you try you will see they have one thing in common. They're all pretty good.
21st February, 2020
When edge and adventure turns medicinal. With Karagoz the intention was probably to deliver a super-concentrated fruity and then subvert it with a volley of herbal accents and a vetiver-woody backing. But this particular pudding proves somewhat challenging to my digestion. The fruity notes are bright and yellow but their intensity is warping, throwing up fermented and soda pop qualities. When they begin to fade back a bit, a rather pungent neroli comes through wearing its ill-fitting jacket of herbs and smoky peppery wood. The final hours are pure apothecary’s kettle – presumably Nishane’s oud construct mingling with the herbs. There’s a certain strain of niche that majors on throwing together bold, saturated notes at the expense of compositional chops and Karagoz seems to belong to it. Interesting elements but this particular jigsaw still needs piecing together.
15th July, 2018
This is an extreme citrus. I don't get pineapple, but I smell neroli and amber. Not my style, but it is well made. There is a green dry-down but I don't smell any oud. Sharp citrus and vetiver.
24th August, 2017

Add your review of Karagoz

Shop for Karagoz products online

Search on ebay

Nishane - 1.5mL Boxed Sample - YOU CHOOSE

US • Buy it now: USD 12.99.

Karagoz Nishane - 5 ML Sample

US • Buy it now: USD 25.00.

nishane karagoz 3ml Travel Spray

US • Buy it now: USD 14.00.

Nishane Karagoz

US • Buy it now: USD 117.00.

Member images of Karagoz

There are no member images of Karagoz yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]