Tom Ford Noir Anthracite (2017)
by Tom Ford

Tom Ford Noir Anthracite information

Year of Launch2017

HouseTom Ford
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Noir Anthracite

Tom Ford Noir Anthracite is a masculine fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2017

Tom Ford Noir Anthracite fragrance notes

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir Anthracite

Tom Ford Noir Anthracite (sample) -

This dude is swingin' brass knuckles and makes the black heart of Jacomo de Jacomo smell like Tobacco Vanille dipped in candy cane garland sipping hot cocoa on Christmas morning.

Bone dry, ZERO sweetness, spicy peppers, and a wide wood post shoved right up your arse.

I will give it a few more testings and update, but as of now I would reach for Jacomo before this one.

2.5 stars
19th October, 2020
I really like this. Mainly because if you put this on, guaranteed nobody else will smell like you do, however nobody else may like the way you smell either.
You need to like a very dry Masculine Alpha Male fragrence, so you need to wear with confidence.
I love it, bold and deffo old school vibe.
Stays very linear with no sweetness whatsoever.

Overall scent 8.4-10
Performance 8-10
Silage 7.9-10
24th September, 2020
This is a nicely dry, dark, and spicy masculine scent that's thankfully not sweet. I certainly agree that this evokes the scent of "hot peppers" -- or at least their dried and smoked seeds -- but that's a pretty compelling profile. Recommended if you prefer the drier and more bitter end of the TF spectrum.
02nd August, 2020
Thanks TF for making a more affordable fragrance that smells SO masculine - like tar, rotting leather, burnt hair, cigarette butts, dirty diaper, and... Beaver rectum...? I really have no idea, but all I can tell you is this is some very POTENT, vile smelling stuff! (Tried washing it off with soap and hot water, but alas, to no avail!)

"So 70s and 80s old-school masculine! So daring to be different!" Whatever. I bet actual burning anthracite coal would smell better than this horrid stuff.

I always wondered what Odeon's notorious "Sex Panther" cologne must smell like, and now I know. Yes, I'm fairly certain this must be what Big Foot's crotch would smell like.

FYI, in case anyone thinks I'm just hating on Tom Ford, TF Oud Wood is one of my all-time favourite colognes. It's my signature scent, and I haven't found anything better (but Aventus is definitely up there in a close tie). (TF Tobacco Oud, and Oud Fleur are very good too)
03rd May, 2020 (last edited: 12th May, 2020)
It really smells like charcoal. Then I get whiffs of cedar? then that flinty accord from tdh edt. so what is that, iso e? I don't know if I like it or not yet. It is definitely different. And singular. If I were going to own more it'd be a buy for sure, but would I wear it? It is really aggressive (smelling, not behaving) in the opening. Kinda acrid. The first two hours it projected pretty hard, and after 7 hours it was pretty quiet. It was present on my skin, but I really had to search it out. In the drydown I got a sort of ashy cigarette smell, which I actually like, because it is unabashed and centric. I applaud this fragrance for taking a risk. It doesn't suck, and you will remember it, which makes it stand heads and tails above 90% of the fragrances out there. Great value for the money here as well, as I'd consider this niche quality juice for designer prices. Thumbs up solidly.
09th October, 2019
WOW! What a great juice from start to finish. I find, to my nose, a strong tobacco note that of course isn't listed. I also do get a lot of peppery notes, ginger, leather, other spices, birch (for a slight smokey nuance) and sandalwood. I REALLY like this juice. I find it to be slightly similar to Tobacco Nuit by Atelier. Also it is way better than Amouage's Journey Man. Both are peppery but TF is just better. It is old school, so most under 30's won't like it. IF you find it in your price range and feel that a power house juice is missing from your collection do find a sample to test. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!
20th August, 2019 (last edited: 04th September, 2019)

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir Anthracite

Shop for Tom Ford Noir Anthracite products online

Shop for Tom Ford Noir Anthracite at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Tom Ford Noir Anthracite

There are no member images of Tom Ford Noir Anthracite yet. Why not be the first?