Prada L'Homme Intense (2017)
by Prada

Prada L'Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2017

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada L'Homme Intense

The company say:

L’Homme Prada Intense expresses the multiplicity of male identity through intense Amber and Patchouli notes that cross paths with the floral refinement of Iris, while the introduction of Tonka Beans brings an airy, oriental dimension to the top end.

Prada L'Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada L'Homme Intense

I love Prada L'homme Intense. The original L'Homme was a bit boring for me, and the Intense flanker amps up the personality of this fragrance in all the right places, but at it's core it's still a fresh, clean Iris scent which just smells "good".

Powdery in the opening, but not to the point of cloying or annoyance, this fragrance exudes luxury to me. It feels high end, but the addition of leather and Tonka give it a playful feel that's much more interesting to me than the original. Performance is excellent in terms of longevity, but it sits pretty close to the skin for me, which makes this ideal for work scenarios. I can go four sprays of this and smell it on myself for 8-10 hours without choking out a room or annoying anyone near me. People around you can smell it, but not in an overpowering way...Hard to explain fully but once you wear it, you'll have it click.

This is wearable any time for me, but my preferred scenarios are work and formal events, as it just smells "dressed up" to me. Fantastic release all the way around, a badass bottle with a scent to match.
03rd February, 2020
Better than Dior homme intense 2019.
29th June, 2019
Very similar to the original with an added leather note. Feels slightly more grown up and formal.

10th June, 2019
I love this Fragrance.
The longevity and sillage is extreme.
especially the first 3 to 4 hours I can smell it all the time.
This is a fragrance you definitely should not over spray too much especially if you are in a small office.

It is one of my Favorite fragrances I own.
17th May, 2019
This is like CH Men Privè on steroids; with a sweeter, more vivid leather top note that slowly fades into a tonka tone that holds ALL DAY LONG (just like I wish Privè did). I absolutely LOVE this one. The projection isn’t the biggest window (maybe 2-3ft bubble radius), but strength in longevity more than makes up for it.

To sum it up; if you like scents like CH Men Privé/Versace Eros you’ll like it, if not, you won’t.

It’s a great leather with vanilla sweetness that GOES.
24th February, 2019
After having worn Prada L'Homme Intense a few times, I feel it speaks to me more about the mainstream modern masculines than what it exactly is. It is a mainstream modern masculine, the ubiquitous 2018 mall fragrance, but done at a level that is several notches above the average competition. Daniela Andrier, who's been creating perfumes for Prada for over a decade, has created a fragrance that has its roots in Dior Homme, but is more mass appealing (if that is possible? Wasn't Dior Homme mass appealing?). L'Homme Intense, of course, is directly related to Prada L'Homme, which is in similar ballpark, albeit fresher and more powdery. L'Homme Intense has notes of iris, tonka - essentially a toned down "lipstick accord" from Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense, with a touch of leather, the leather that is apparent in the Dior Homme DNA. On my skin, L'Homme Intense has subdued but noticeable sillage, and a solid duration of at least six hours based in moderate weather.

Now I intend to discuss my principal issue with L'Homme Intense: it smells as if I've spent all day at Sephora. Again, one could do far worse. However, the detraction in this case is the loss of the personal. It doesn't smell like a person, but rather captures the smell of the perfume aisle of the shopping mall (perhaps because that's what they spray in the air?). It is intended as a more serious fragrance (as opposed to a fun, sporty cologne), but it is not sensuous or intimate. This is not (only) my personal take, but the opinion of three non-perfumista friends. It also does smell a tad synthetic (what doesn't, these days?), but because the central underlying accord doesn't have any occurrence or parallel in nature, rather than any clumsy treatment or issues of budget (I believe that any such thing wouldn't be composed/released by Andrier/Prada). L'Homme Intense, nonetheless, marks a solemn personal moment of "not how it used to be": it definitely cannot replace on my shelf any of the earlier Prada favourites - Amber pour Homme, Infusion d'Homme or Amber pour Homme Intense.

25th November, 2018

Add your review of Prada L'Homme Intense

Shop for Prada L'Homme Intense products online

Shop for Prada L'Homme Intense at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Prada L'Homme Intense

There are no member images of Prada L'Homme Intense yet. Why not be the first?