Prada L'Homme Intense (2017)
by Prada

Prada L'Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2017

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada L'Homme Intense

The company say:

L’Homme Prada Intense expresses the multiplicity of male identity through intense Amber and Patchouli notes that cross paths with the floral refinement of Iris, while the introduction of Tonka Beans brings an airy, oriental dimension to the top end.

Prada L'Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada L'Homme Intense

rbaker Show all reviews
A lot of tonka - that is want I get initially. A nice, intense but quite civil tonka that is neither too intrusive nor cloying. An iris is present too, bit on me it is very much a background accompaniment only.

A bit later a soft and light suede impression is added on; it is not intense but still manages to be sufficiently strong to make a good contribution to the whole.

Further done the track and ambery patchouli is of notice. this is a safe duo, that acts as a counterpart to the sweeter accords, but overall it remains a sweet-ish creation. There are a few moments of whiffs of sweetwood-like aroma being present.

I get moderate sillage, excellent projection, and eight hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant scent for warmer autumn days, it is is not particularly original or exciting, and at times a bit generic. On the other hand, the notes are quite intense at times, and the are blended very well in a harmonious and balanced way. This is a case where the flanker is better than the original. 3.25/5

Iris, Leather, Tonka, Amber, Patchouli
12th January, 2021
I love Prada L'homme Intense. The original L'Homme was a bit boring for me, and the Intense flanker amps up the personality of this fragrance in all the right places, but at it's core it's still a fresh, clean Iris scent which just smells "good".

Powdery in the opening, but not to the point of cloying or annoyance, this fragrance exudes luxury to me. It feels high end, but the addition of leather and Tonka give it a playful feel that's much more interesting to me than the original. Performance is excellent in terms of longevity, but it sits pretty close to the skin for me, which makes this ideal for work scenarios. I can go four sprays of this and smell it on myself for 8-10 hours without choking out a room or annoying anyone near me. People around you can smell it, but not in an overpowering way...Hard to explain fully but once you wear it, you'll have it click.

This is wearable any time for me, but my preferred scenarios are work and formal events, as it just smells "dressed up" to me. Fantastic release all the way around, a badass bottle with a scent to match.
03rd February, 2020
Better than Dior homme intense 2019.
29th June, 2019
Very similar to the original with an added leather note. Feels slightly more grown up and formal.

10th June, 2019
I love this Fragrance.
The longevity and sillage is extreme.
especially the first 3 to 4 hours I can smell it all the time.
This is a fragrance you definitely should not over spray too much especially if you are in a small office.

It is one of my Favorite fragrances I own.
17th May, 2019
This is like CH Men Privè on steroids; with a sweeter, more vivid leather top note that slowly fades into a tonka tone that holds ALL DAY LONG (just like I wish Privè did). I absolutely LOVE this one. The projection isn’t the biggest window (maybe 2-3ft bubble radius), but strength in longevity more than makes up for it.

To sum it up; if you like scents like CH Men Privé/Versace Eros you’ll like it, if not, you won’t.

It’s a great leather with vanilla sweetness that GOES.
24th February, 2019

Add your review of Prada L'Homme Intense

Shop for Prada L'Homme Intense products online

Shop for Prada L'Homme Intense at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Prada - L'Homme Intense **5ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 14.95.

Member images of Prada L'Homme Intense

There are no member images of Prada L'Homme Intense yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]