Prada La Femme Intense (2017)
by Prada

Prada La Femme Intense information

Year of Launch2017

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada La Femme Intense

The company say:

As an olfactory chimera, La Femme Prada is an invitation to emotion. Straying from fragrance’s more familiar routes, a sultry journey is evoked by its Frangipani wake. This solar note, a hyper-sensual floral, evokes the dewy humidity associated with the faraway flower. The note is interwoven with Ylang-Ylang, its spice made smooth with Beeswax, Vanilla and Tuberose. A distilled Vetiver finishes the fragrance, grounding and rounding its feel.

Prada La Femme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada La Femme Intense

rbaker Show all reviews
The dyad of ylang-ylang and tuberose greets me straight from the beginning. The yang-ylang is open, bright and smooth, but neither heavy nor creamy on me. The tuberose is similarly bright, elegant, and lacks any darkness or waxiness to it.

A bit later a soft and optimistic patchouli arises; a patchouli that exudes friendliness and positivity.

I get moderate sillage, good projection, and eight hours of longevity on my skin.

An uplifting scent for warmer and sunny spring days; it is a bit linear at times, and whilst it is nothing sensational, it is blended very well indeed. Simple in structure and a bit predictable, it is a well-executed tri-flore creation. 3.25/5
11th January, 2021
I bought this for my wife, as an alternative to her signature fragrance of Coco Mademoiselle. I love it on her, but she doesn't wear it too often, as I don't think she likes it as much as I do.
Ever the one to experiment, I sprayed this on myself. I'm a sucker for patchouli, and on me the patch really comes out. On dry down, this definitely smells unisex to me, though I only wear it occasionally, and mostly around the house.
27th August, 2020
THIS, to me, is what delicious perfection sans frontières smells like.

What is QUITE the bold opening - La Femme Intense is most definitely not a shy or retiring wallflower - soon tempers down to an exquisite tango of tuberose and ylang ylang to a backdrop of achingly sweet frangipani.

I decided to invest in this fragrance as a blind buy driven solely by these three notes. And what a magNIficent decision it has been.Trevor discussed this

The fragrance is developing and evolving on my wrist as I write and, though the dramatic personae of this sumptuous offering are all present, they are still allowing each other to take centre stage.

Though pitched as a 'feminine' fragrance, I feel that it may nevertheless be superbly suited to - and worn by - a man who is not just completely confident in himself and his sexuality, but one who is also completely unafraid of challenging societal norms. An unashamed iconoclast.

I think of Prada La Femme Intense as the more grown up, worldly-wise (and discreet?!) sibling of Fleur du Mâle.

Most unlike the overly rebellious provocateur that is Fleur du Mâle, La Femme Intense is polished and has gone to the very best finishing school. The European is hardwired in her DNA. And that is evident in her demeanour at all times.

Marilyn Monroe may well have very famously disclosed her choice of wearing Chanel No 5 in bed...

I am now claiming the hypnotic and seductive cocoon of La Femme Intense as MY perfume to wear in bed. With no imminent prospect - or intention, for that matter - of sleep….
05th November, 2019
While La Femme is a beautiful lady too shy to dare to be beautiful, La Femme Intense is the same lady who dares to be beautiful. And bold.
La Femme Intense does not have that shy undertone present in La Femme that has conquered me the very first time I tried it.
LFI is, yes, intense.
She has a strong patchouli note that accompanies Her Majesty the Tuberose and a regal ylang and takes them into a swirling dance. At first it may be a bit intimidating as both the tuberose and the patchouli note are very strong, but after a while they settle down and the scent becomes soft, almost purring like a cat. I find this is quite unique as usually strong perfumes end up being overwhelming or cloying but this is not the case. I admire its being so smooth and gentle despite being so strong.
Frangipani is a lovely background note that balances the strength of the two main characters (patchouli and tuberose) adding a soft, innocent, almost maternal hue that prevents the scent from becoming vulgar.
It could have been Norma Desmond's signature.
Sillage is not enormous and this is good as otherwise it would trap each and everyone in the same room.
You end up being trapped only if and by whom you choose.
VERY BEAUTIFUL
16th February, 2019

Add your review of Prada La Femme Intense

Shop for Prada La Femme Intense products online

Shop for Prada La Femme Intense at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Prada La Femme Intense

There are no member images of Prada La Femme Intense yet. Why not be the first?