Chrome Pure (2016)

About Chrome Pure

Chrome Pure is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2016

Chrome Pure fragrance notes

Reviews of Chrome Pure

Take the original Chrome, remove the soapy note and dump in a load of Tonka beans. It's really a pretty nice combination that doesn't come off synthetic or overwhelming. A good clean, everyday smell.
04th August, 2018
Fresh and clean with a creamy, almost coconut vibe. More smooth and creamy than other Chrome releases which tend to have harsh or sharp notes.

A summery, casual scent that will also be good for work.

Checks off all the boxes for a compliment magnet except one, performance. It’s not bad at all but it projects modestly and seems to hang around for 5-6 hours.
09th May, 2018
Nice and summery ..I couldn't distinguish the tonka properly and immediately thought of it as a great summer fruity/coconut fragrance to rival things like Virgin island water but the dry down didn't quite hit the spot for me. I got a strong resemblance to obsession night for men which is good but this fragrance was working best with the top notes in harmony to create a tropical feel. This may blend well with a good lime cologne or shower gel.
10th April, 2018
I think this is a pretty good release. It has a great fruity orange note in the opening and the combination of akigalawood and make for a unique, interesting heart accord. Pure is also accented with aquatic marine notes which really work well here and bring a watery, sea-like dimension to its edges. There's a bit too much Tonka in the base, and part of Pure has a somewhat generic, "Macy's fragrance counter" smell to it, so these aspects bring it down a bit. Still, it's pretty good, and its performance is solid. Overall I'd give Pure a 7 out of 10 and recommend it for sampling to those who enjoy modern, somewhat synthetic scents.
23rd January, 2018
Perhaps my expectation was higher than it should have been...I like Chrome and I love Chrome Intense, ditto Sport and the summer varieties.
This opens vague. I get some anise-like quality and nothingness. Very much like Kenzo Air.
Then some woody and musky properties show up.
In cold weather it is underwhelming. In warm weather I think it would shine. But it pales in comparison to Chrome and Chrome Intense.
07th November, 2017

Add your review of Chrome Pure

Shop for Chrome Pure products online

Shop for Chrome Pure at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Chrome Pure

There are no member images of Chrome Pure yet. Why not be the first?