Philosykos Eau de Parfum (2012)
by Diptyque

Philosykos Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2012

HouseDiptyque
PerfumerOlivia Giacobetti
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Philosykos Eau de Parfum

Philosykos Eau de Parfum is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivia Giacobetti

Philosykos Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Philosykos Eau de Parfum

Firstly, I will say that this is not my style.

Now I have got that out of the way I will add that this is a fragrance of the highest quality. Much like Nobile 1942, Diptyque use some of the finest ingredients in the business. I always find that with Diptyque there is a certain hygienic quality to their fragrances. They always smell so clean and pure.

Anyway....What you get up front is fig. It's one of the most realistic fig notes I have ever encountered. Just behind it in the slight distance is a peach note. It's not the flesh of a peach but almost like the stone of a peach. In the mid and dry down there is a woodsy coconut vibe and maybe some white floral's/powder?? There is a slight resemblance to Carnal Flower.

Comes across as quite stunning and totally original.
29th May, 2019
(Review for Eau de Parfum)

This is a really fantastic green fragrance that smells exactly like an unripe green banana peel. I was quite astonished and amazed at how evocative the scent of this fragrance is to a banana peel (not the banana itself, but the peel). Perhaps fig leaves smell like that? I actually don't get much fig at all in the fragrance. It's just very green smelling. Sillage is moderate (on the ligher side) while longevity is also moderate (nothing special).

19th July, 2018

Add your review of Philosykos Eau de Parfum

Shop for Philosykos Eau de Parfum products online

Shop for Philosykos Eau de Parfum at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Philosykos Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Philosykos Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?