Beige Eau de Parfum (2016)
by Chanel

Beige Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2016

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Beige Eau de Parfum

Beige Eau de Parfum is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Beige Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Beige Eau de Parfum

Honeyed flowers. Just enough hawthorn to make it interesting, with bits of freshly broken branches. The freesia is tamed here, with frangipani keeping it calm and soothing. I find freesia can be quite rude in some scents. Here, I enjoy it.

This frag remains rather linear, stays the same, for quite awhile.

Honey notes linger on, as well as the gentle floral smell.
08th December, 2019
Beige lives up to it's namesake, almost a neutral palette of simple not quite there notes and slowly transforms into a spirited collection of honeyed white florals. Beige takes a while from application to open up and show it's true colors and best applied onto the skin rather than paper to test. I'm kicking myself for not buying a full bottle at duty free when I had the chance. Wonderfully understated, substantial yet soft.
29th December, 2018
I scored a sample of Beige edp and I'm trying it for the first time. I'm giving it a thumbs up, it's fine, but, from memory, it's not as good as the discontinued edt. I was a big fan of the edt, though, and this is a different perfume with its own merits. The listed notes sound right.

The listed notes are quite different from the edt, which were aldehydes, hawthorn, freesia, and frangipani.

After being surprisingly different from the edt in the opening, as the edp develops, it does seem to largely merge with the essence of what the edt had been.
26th September, 2017

Add your review of Beige Eau de Parfum

Shop for Beige Eau de Parfum products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Beige Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Beige Eau de Parfum yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]