Smeraldo (2017)

HouseSylvaine Delacourte
PerfumerSylvaine Delacourte

About Smeraldo

'Green musk'

Smeraldo, which means emerald in Italian, has a spontaneous character. If Smeraldo was a color it would be green. The heart of Smeraldo musks is animated by a green vegetal freshness. Enlivened with citrus thanks to the intriguing yuzu, it alternates between crisp green notes with angelica root and green notes resined with lentisque. The background notes are vibrant and dynamic, embodied by Haiti's vetiver root.

Smeraldo fragrance notes

Reviews of Smeraldo

Fruity. Sweet green. Creamy. Smells gourmand at first. I love it so far. Every note melds well here. Mildly floral. Musk is indescribable here.

Becomes powdery with a vague iris-like accord, which I guess is the rose mixed in, that throws me off (as it often does) and has done, in other perfumes. It's trickery. anyway, if I were in the market for a new perfume, I'd buy this one. Very feminine, sugary, powdered sugar, in fact. Love it!
10th May, 2020
kewart Show all reviews
This is my favourite of the muscs collection. It begins with a wonderful angelica note with yuzu and a hint of pear. The whole feeling is of a green, slightly caramelised forest. Hawthorn is a great addition and lends an almost almond note to the mix.
I do get a hint of musky rose later on although the drydown is not quite as exciting as the beginning. Soft but persistant projection and average lasting power, given that my skin devours perfume.
14th October, 2019

Add your review of Smeraldo

Shop for Smeraldo products online

Shop for Smeraldo at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Smeraldo

There are no member images of Smeraldo yet. Why not be the first?