Psychedelic Love (2017)

Psychedelic Love information

Year of Launch2017

HouseInitio

About Psychedelic Love

Psychedelic Love is a shared / unisex perfume by Initio. The scent was launched in 2017

Psychedelic Love fragrance notes

Reviews of Psychedelic Love

I don't really tend to like Heliotrope, it typically comes off too much like baby powder to me. But, what I know is that enjoy Psychedelic Love, and its chock full of it! It's got this mix of florals and creamy gourmand facets that blend together in an enticing way. It may be a bit too feminine for me personally, but there's no doubt in my mind it's a nice fragrance, would definitely like this on my girlfriend.
25th February, 2020
Shycat Show all reviews
I'm fresh from a blind pass and one of the things I realized is that heliotrope is a mystery to me. Psychedelic Love is helping me over that little stumbling block.

My first impression was sweet gourmand. I feel the rose, but I thought the scent dominated by a caramel vanilla with a lifting benzoin type of penetrating freshness.

What is it really? You can read the notes above as well as I. It's heliotrope, and it's a big whack of heliotrope. Sugared almond vanilla, with rose and myrrh for balance. There's sandalwood in here, and perhaps that's where I'm getting the creaminess. I'm sure sandalwood is really in here, as well as some unlisted aromachemicals that give the sense of lifting freshness--needed, here, to avoid collapse of some heavy note. No perfume pyramid would lie to us!
04th December, 2018

Add your review of Psychedelic Love

Shop for Psychedelic Love products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Psychedelic Love

There are no member images of Psychedelic Love yet. Why not be the first?