Fan Your Flames (2017)

Fan Your Flames information

Year of Launch2017

HouseNishane

About Fan Your Flames

Fan Your Flames is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2017

Fan Your Flames fragrance notes

Reviews of Fan Your Flames

At first spray I get a blast of coconut and rum. Then as it dries down it goes to woody(cedar)/sweet(tonka bean). The coconut stays throughout the day in the background. Longevity is amazing! I am sure I will enjoy Fan Your Flames very much.
13th July, 2020
The opening of Fan Your Flames is a rush of smokey oud and coconut. Later into the drydown, the smokey oud is still there on skin, almost like a cannabis note, but away from skin, I get a clean, fabric softener sweetness that’s very nice. The coconut is gone by this point. The clean fabric softener seems to be more in the base as it completes the three phases of this scent.

This feels very sexy and seductive since it has sweet, clean and dirty elements all going on at the same time. It is somewhat of a heavier fragrance so fall and winter seem best. Date night worthy.

Performance is very good, projecting nicely with minimal sprays for about 7-8 hours while the skin scent lasts all day.
09th January, 2020
This frag is truly an assault on the sence of smell...in a good way. You really need to try this on your own skin. Though the bottle smell is one thing the skin scent is to each their own. Pretty sure more thumbs up than down. Slight negative to me is the coconut beginning but fades into fantastic
01st November, 2019 (last edited: 13th December, 2019)
Sweet boozy coconut with a fresh, penetrating and minty-like overtone. With rolling baccy and an undertone of wood.

A simple and undemanding thing, and not bad, it seems to be designed for layering over your suntan oil before hitting the beach bar; but, I would imagine, completely unwearable the rest of the year.

It's also a blag of What I did on my Holidays.

**/*
18th May, 2018

Add your review of Fan Your Flames

Shop for Fan Your Flames products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Fan Your Flames

There are no member images of Fan Your Flames yet. Why not be the first?