David Beckham Respect (2017)
by Beckham

David Beckham Respect information

Year of Launch2017

HouseBeckham
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About David Beckham Respect

David Beckham Respect is a masculine fragrance by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2017

David Beckham Respect fragrance notes

Reviews of David Beckham Respect

There is one review of David Beckham Respect.
I got a sample of this one for free and out of some snobbery I was thinking of giving/throwing it away before even trying it. It did not interest me, but then I decided I would give this one a few wearings.

Today I am wearing it for work. The opening water melon note is very clear, and it annoys me a bit. From there it dries down to a common tart and woody base. The tartness might come from grape or some other citrus. It is not bad. And it is very safe. My wife said it smelled fresh and nice.

For someone who does not care about fragrances this might suit well. A business friendly scent with a fresh touch. This will never be a Basenotes darling though. I gave this a fair shot but it does not catch my interest.

I am reviewing this at lunch time and unfortunately I'm having trouble smelling it. I applied this morning (from a sample) two sprays behind each ear and one or two to the chest. I have to rub the application spots to feel something now. That gives a rather poor performance. It does not smell bad, but it lasts and projects bad. A neutral rating is pretty generous in this case.
13th March, 2019

Add your review of David Beckham Respect

Shop for David Beckham Respect products online

Shop for David Beckham Respect at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of David Beckham Respect

There are no member images of David Beckham Respect yet. Why not be the first?