King Tut (2017)

King Tut information

Year of Launch2017

HouseAlexandria Fragrances

About King Tut

King Tut is a masculine fragrance by Alexandria Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2017

King Tut fragrance notes

Reviews of King Tut

Like cola flavored candy? If so you'll love this! Lasts 30 mins at most, and that's after letting is sit and age for a month after receiving it. I've tried seven offerings from this company and all have dissapointed. Save your money and buy Enigma instead. Support houses that make quality fragrances, not companies that profit off of stealing other perfumers creations. Another trash offering from Alexandria.
11th March, 2020
I have a bottle of pure ambergris. It will be interesting to see how they all blend together.
18th January, 2018
This is a top notch fragrance in it's own right IMO. Having not put my nose on the inspiration for this fragrance (Roja Creation E) I do get a nice cola vibe similar to YSL M7 Oud Absolu. From this scent I get Geranium, Lemon, Cognac, Patchouli, Tobacco and Vanilla. A winner of a scent. Great longevity (8 hours) and projection (4 hours). Worthy of a full bottle especially if you like Creation E but not the price. Enjoy!
21st December, 2017

Add your review of King Tut

Shop for King Tut products online

Search on ebay

KING TUT x 30ml

US • Buy it now: USD 44.99.

Member images of King Tut

There are no member images of King Tut yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]