Twilly d'Hermès (2017)

Year of Launch2017

HouseHermès
PerfumerChristine Nagel

About Twilly d'Hermès

Twilly d'Hermès is a feminine perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Twilly d'Hermès fragrance notes

Reviews of Twilly d'Hermès

A innocent girl,trying to grow up and know who she is,lost in a strange garden inside her mind,surrounded with a lots of flowers with intense fragrances calling her attention.warm spicy herbal but elegant powdery and refreshing at the same time floral with tuberose,orange blossom and jasmine and warmth of ginger,smokey woody and powdery vanilla makes it sensual rendition of a dreamy honeymoon as in a romantic escape to a gorgeous island where passion blooms between two souls.likeable and elegant but nothing special.
15th November, 2020
The tuberose is quite fleeting, and replaced by a big lemon note. The fragrance doesn’t last very long on me.
06th October, 2020
I don't often sample womens fragrances, but this was a super popular one, with a signature style, that I had thought about buying for my wife. Wearing it myself, it is definitely feminine. Ginger white floral. Clean, well rounded. It smells like it is great quality. A bit powdery. A little citrus up front. To me this doesn't skew young, doesn't skew old. It seems like a woman in her 20s. Wholesome, and without any trace of skank. If I find a good deal on this I'm gonna pull the trigger. Its nice. Hermes makes good product.
30th November, 2019
Teenage girls at the pony club.

****

Carded sample
27th October, 2019
Hermes – Twilly (2017)

A bright, fruity floral with a blast of ginger and bergamot to start, followed by a candy-like tuberose, laid over a chemical sandalwood, slightly redolent of a quiet oud in the background. The fruity effect whispers memories of Angel in the dry down.

Actually, not bad, as one would expect from the least of Hermes. This is a house that for me may not always please, but never disgusts. Hermes maintains a decent standard in its output, such that I would never be put off from trying anything they release.

Twilly has strength, some complexity, and seems to me to be youthfully unisex. A little bit goes a long way, so judicial spritzing is in order. Not great by any means, just respectably decent. Cute bottle.
09th October, 2019
rbaker Show all reviews
In the opening I get a mix of ginger and a coumarin undertone that work quite well together. It is a bit fresh and bright, but with a warmer and slightly darker quality also present concurrently.

The tuberose is present on me even in the earliest stages of the drydown and extends its reach well into the base. Prior to these later phases, the tuberose mixes with the coumarin. The tuberose is antoich of the darker side, of moderate intensity and lacks any waxiness on me.

The base is composed of a nonspecific woodsy note, with the tuberose lingering alongside.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

This scent for warmer warmer days in autumn is of a sweetish character that is never too strong, but the ingredients are a bit too generic and too synthetic to convince. Less of aromachemical dominance would have been preferable. Still, quite all right overall. 2.75/5.
27th September, 2019

Add your review of Twilly d'Hermès

Shop for Twilly d'Hermès products online

Shop for Twilly d'Hermès at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Twilly d'Hermès

There are no member images of Twilly d'Hermès yet. Why not be the first?