Maja´naSin (2017)

HouseThe Different Company
PerfumerEmilie Coppermann
SupplierSymrise

About Maja´naSin

Maja´naSin is a shared / unisex perfume by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Emilie Coppermann

Reviews of Maja´naSin

This has a fruity opening, mainly orange, along with a tingle of ginger, almondy heliotrope, a smooth nuttiness & a hint of maple syrup. There are faint echoes of ELd'O's Like This here, but this one is nowhere near as dense, rich or gourmand in feel. lt's "perfumey", rather than edible. The projection starts out strong, but dies down quickly. Over the first hour, the fruitiness fades & makes way for the tonka & vanilla notes, but at the two hour mark it settles very close to the skin. Six hours in l haven't detected any further development, & it's barely detectable on me.

l don't dislike this, but having expected a nuttier, spicier version of Like This (which l own & love), l confess myself disappointed. lt lacks the enveloping warmth & delicious opulence of the ELd'O, & is far weaker in performance.
06th November, 2020
Starts with citrus, clean florals and boozy vanilla. I really like this but I also thought it smelled familiar. Then I had my wife smell it and she said it smelled like some of her Juicy Couture scents. I agree, it does smell like a nicer version of her Juicy Couture, which are very sweet, flirty, feminine scents.

Performance was okay, with decent projection that lasted 6-7 hours.
04th April, 2020

Add your review of Maja´naSin

Shop for Maja´naSin products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Maja´naSin

There are no member images of Maja´naSin yet. Why not be the first?