Leopard (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseSarah Baker Perfumes
PerfumerAshley Eden Kessler

About Leopard

Leopard is a shared / unisex perfume by Sarah Baker Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ashley Eden Kessler

Reviews of Leopard

There is one review of Leopard.
Big notes of incense. Cracked pepper. Darkish cardamom. Deep patchouli. Labdanum and castoreum too, are here at the beginning. Leopard is rich and heavy. There is a pop of dark rose.

I love the galbanum here. It mingles well with the other notes. It combines with sandalwood and vetiver. Leopard reminds me of the 80's or early 90's offerings of that time period. A powerhouse, one could say. It's loud and kind of skanky. It's mid-town call-girl meets Madonna. The cetalox just wows me here!

Leopard slowly mellows with notes of beeswax, cashmeran, and a gentle 70's style musk flavor. It becomes soft, almost creamy, furry. Deeply inhaled, there is still some skank. I always enjoy a good skank and I haven't sampled enough of them lately.

Much later the notes all seem to mesh, marry, and meld to the skin. Rose and patchouli are the ones that stand out and yet, the skankyness remains. A good example of an oldie-newbie, oxymoron fragrance.
11th January, 2019