Greek Keys (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseSarah Baker Perfumes
PerfumerAshley Eden Kessler

About Greek Keys

Greek Keys is a shared / unisex perfume by Sarah Baker Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ashley Eden Kessler

Reviews of Greek Keys

This opens as a bracing citrus, with grapefruit, lemon & mandarin clearly discernible, a hint of floral hedione, & a whole heap of calone to give it that ocean breeze vibe. Herbal notes of rosemary & elemi appear, & one hour in the citrus fades, leaving that fresh, salty, almost sharp ocean breeze scented with herbs. After two hours it loses the sharpness, & the vetiver & mossy woods show through. Six hours in, there's coumarin in the base to complete the fougere-like picture. The projection is enormous, it lasts through a shower, & there are still traces of this on my skin after twenty four hours.
This is bright, sunny & refreshing, much like a Greek shoreline, & it reminds me somewhat of Tommy Bahama's Set Sail St Barts for Women. It's most definitely unisex, possibly a little too far to the masculine side for me, but I think it would cut through heat & humidity perfectly. I'll try it again in the summer to see how I feel about it then.
24th April, 2019
Big punch of citrus, sprigs of rosemary intertwined with an ozone note. A vague reminder of aldehydes. An imitation, of aldehydes. A layer of dark, deep things: elemi, cedar, oakmoss, and coumarin blended. A flower, poking up through the mix of darkness. Bright vetiver. Something mildly bitter, almost skanky. There is an oceanic vibe way underneath; a beach at low-tide smell, that develops. The citrus grove smell drifts away. It is still there, just close to the skin.

So far I think this is well-made. It's just not my type of scent. I am ultra picky with citrus or "aquatic" oriented fragrances. Overall it takes on a Southern European, coastal island vibe. You've got your citrus blowing on a warm breeze, terra firma, and the ocean close by... Greek Keys, indeed.
01st March, 2019

Add your review of Greek Keys

Shop for Greek Keys products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Greek Keys

There are no member images of Greek Keys yet. Why not be the first?