Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum (2013)
by Diptyque

Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2013

HouseDiptyque
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum

The company say:

A perfume full of contrast. An intriguing infusion of idle Bourbon vanilla, awakened by the woody, animalistic scent of rockrose and ambroxan.

Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum

This is fairly different from Eau Duelle edt. It is less lean and clear, with a prominent ambroxan-vanilla-powder ambiance, a people pleasing combination, yet my chypre nose ends up wanting more complexity after wearing it a while because it’s a long-lasting fragrance (most of a day). I will probably experiment with layering other fragrances. But on it’s own, I can honestly say it’s lovely, soft and pleasing, and has a kind quality, which takes it out of a sexual context, except for those men driven wild by ambroxan. I have a male friend who is mad for, of all things, ‘Light Blue’. He adores it, and that note.

Eau Duelle edp would be nice at a get-together with mixed people and are looking for a pleasant vibe. I like it better than the hard-to-object-to clean soapy fragrances which tend to go up my nose.
22nd January, 2019 (last edited: 19th June, 2019)
The Eau de Parfum
Top notes introduce a breath of Mandarin, mixes with the camphour of the Cardamom. Vanilla cloyness is non existent.
Altogether and balanced in scent.Leans Feminine, however definitely Unisex.

Circa 2017

Circa 2018

I wear this again, today, to recognize and appreciate it's natural pairing. I have to admit that I have recommended this, often, as a beautiful scent to highlight Vanilla.
It's Ambroxinized abstract carries a memorable accord.
23rd September, 2018
-4th of May 2018-
I have come in by chance on this link, repairing that this marvel (2013) has not been reviewed yet.

So is the world of perfume, ladies and gentlemen, just like the world in general.

You: I don't need to remind you because you're right next to me.

I invoke you today, so that in the future the old wise men will remember you, know your secret, and know, that in certain years ago good perfumes were made.
04th September, 2018

Add your review of Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum

Shop for Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum products online

Shop for Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?