Osaïto (2016)

HouseMicallef
PerfumerJean-Claude Astier
PerfumerGeoffrey Nejman

About Osaïto

Osaïto is a masculine fragrance by Micallef. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Geoffrey Nejman and Jean-Claude Astier

Osaïto fragrance notes

Reviews of Osaïto

I agree with those below - the top notes are "piercing, [but I don't get rubbery"]. However, I enjoy it! I don't think this all bad. Maybe it's my skin chemistry? Bitter citrus, yes. I think myrtle may be the culprit. For once, I enjoy such bitterness. The oddness of samphire makes Osaito kind of weird, bordering, on off-beat creativity. I get that the seaside, oceanic, seaweed "thing" mingling with the citrus and bitter myrtle may be off-putting to most. I live, for these odd note combos.

The strange harshness mellows in time. The whole thing becomes woody, almost like pencil shavings. I still get little pops of oceanic, sea-things. Musk and pale amber eventually move in, take over.

I think, this is one of the more creative things by Micallef, as I find this house, can be kind of boring in its offerings - almost "mainstream", compared to other "expensive" houses...

30th September, 2019
The previous reviewer could not have put it better. '' Up front rubbery floral note is all I can smell''
Citrusy powdery candy.
Either way what a joke especially considering the price.
Leave it on the shelves people.
You have been warned.

Fragrance: 3.5/10
Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 7/10
07th August, 2018
Wanted to like it, based on other recent reviews. Reported as a niche quality aquatic and has a killer looking bottle to boot. Unfortunately the strong up-front rubbery sour floral note is all I can smell and it was by far enough to turn me off to this one.
11th April, 2018

Add your review of Osaïto

Shop for Osaïto products online

Search on ebay

Maison Micallef OSAITO 100 ML

IL • Buy it now: USD 229.00.

M. MICALLEF Osaito 100 ml

RU • Buy it now: USD 138.00.

Micallef Osaito men 100ml edp

RU • Buy it now: USD 158.00.

Member images of Osaïto