Walimah (2018)

HouseAreej le Doré
PerfumerRussian Adam

About Walimah

The company says:

Heavy, classical, floral oriental blend, with a touch of highly-matured, chocolaty deer musk, and a gentle whisper of animalic royal oud.

Reviews of Walimah

If i die and go to fragrance heaven,i expect it to smell like Walimah!for unique lovers this is like dying and going to heaven! very well balanced,deep but not too dark,rich but not overwhelming,a true work of art.the initial blast of floral is so lovely and mildly sweet,the cacao pod provide just a touch of bitterness as the pungency of the tobacco declines slightly. thankfully the accord does does ease up a bit and then the warm balsam and woody notes get much more of a look in.It is dry and spicy and someshow intelligent.it is full of the things i love,done with startling authority.the oud is so smooth here.a perfume to contemplate on and appreciate in the moment for sure.amazing sillage and longevity.
04th April, 2021 (last edited: 12th April, 2021)
JBS1 Show all reviews
Like most all of Russian Adam's work,my Walimah attar is maturing beautifully. Outstanding value.
25th January, 2020
I really wanted to love this attar but the florals simply overwhelm me. Well made, not expensive, fragrance that leans feminine. Alas just not to my taste however if you like florals that go on and on you might like it.
25th December, 2019
“Florals Steal The Show”

As strange as this sounds...I’ve sampled this repeatedly but it opens up ...reminiscent of grape kool-aid but then shifts quickly to the most realistic white/yellow narcotic and crisp floral with the slightest hints of chocolatey musk. I loved the opening and the mid which then reminded me of the cleanest sheets just out of the drier. That scent of the florals passing through the windows open in the summer. Unfortunately, the final phase was a real turn off for me. The end result was extremely floral, feminine, and that’s it. I really couldn’t understand the hype in this scent. Sample before purchasing unless you are really into florals. Had this stayed like the opening or even the mid, I would be all over it buying a full bottle and a backup. While I respect this scent and all the naturals that went into this composition, I didn’t like where it went.
04th March, 2018 (last edited: 07th March, 2018)

Add your review of Walimah

Shop for Walimah products online

Search on ebay

Walimah Attar first batch.

US • Buy it now: USD 350.00.

Member images of Walimah