Dragonboat

AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseTeone Reinthal Natural Perfume
PerfumerTeone Reinthal

About Dragonboat

Dragonboat is a shared / unisex perfume by Teone Reinthal Natural Perfume. The fragrance was created by perfumer Teone Reinthal

Dragonboat fragrance notes

Reviews of Dragonboat

A light, naturally sweet floral that works well for hot weather. While pleasant, it's nothing I'd be inclined to wear again. However, I would likely enjoy it on someone else.
14th September, 2021
This is about as basic as a fragrance gets. Normally, Iím all about complex fragrances, so I was curious to see if I would still enjoy it. I definitely did.

This is the most nectared sweet florals in a fragrance Iíve encountered. Honeyed, fruity and just lovely. Nothing indolic at all.

The green tea just sits in the background and as Ms. Reinthal describes in her write-up, it imparts a cooling, green effect.

This stays pretty linear, but towards the end of the wear, the nectared sweetness tones down and the almost woodiness of the green tea amplifies.

The performance was great as all of them have been thus far. Much like Arjuna, it smelled like a fresh bouquet of florals right under your nose. Excellent.
06th May, 2019

Add your review of Dragonboat

Shop for Dragonboat products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Dragonboat

There are no member images of Dragonboat yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]