Momentum Unlimited (2018)

HouseBentley
PerfumerMichel Almairac
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance

About Momentum Unlimited

Momentum Unlimited is a masculine fragrance by Bentley. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Momentum Unlimited fragrance notes

Reviews of Momentum Unlimited

I picked up 'Momentum Unlimited' from Bentley as a blind buy, and from the initial spray, I was very impressed. The opening is a blast of woody, mildly fruity fresh scent layered with citrus and a strong vetiver note. Basically, if you took Azzaro's Chrome Legend and mixed it evenly with Herme's 'Terre d'Hermes, this is exactly what you would get.

As it dries down, a very light ambroxan base and a hint of leather are slightly present, but vetiver is clearly the main ingredient that takes over the scent. It smells clean, masculine and very work safe. But all of the power in this fragrance dies down at this stage, almost as if they didn't add enough base ingredients or fixatives to hold the scent past the top and middle stage.

With eight sprays (neck, shoulders, chest, forearms), I get around five or six hours of longevity, but with close projection and soft sillage. The opening is very nice, and the first half hour is amazing, gathering lots of compliments. But this dies down rather quickly, and within two hours this stays closer to the skin and is usually completely gone within five hours. It does stay on clothes and fabrics for 7-10+ hours. For a fresh, woody scent, not too bad.

For quick indoor events, running errands, meetings, lunch dates and short trips, this scent is gorgeous, inoffensive and does the job. The scent itself is very high quality, well blended and classy. If you can find this online or come across it in a discount store bin for a super cheap price, it could be worth picking up. But its not worth going out of your way for.
09th October, 2020

Father, Beckham Homme
And his Musk Broxy Mama
Aventus For Her.

Formal attire is
Suggested but not required.
In lieu of presents

Please wear this fragrance
If you should be so inclined
For our enjoyment.
17th February, 2020
This doesn’t go the same route as Momentum or Momentum Intense where those come off like variations on CH Men. This one is fruitier, less sweet, fresher and has a woody kick that reminds me a little of Fierce. Shower gel territory, very nice and clean. Deep into the drydown I start to get some of the leather, and it's a little oily. There's also something sharply-green, hinting at something like what you'd find in Bleeker Street, but to clarify, it doesn't smell like the Bond.
23rd April, 2019
It smells good. No risks taken here. It smells like something from the early 2000s that I can't place. A marriage of that vintage freshness with the synthetic ambroxan, not entirely different from the marriage of aquatic to ambroxan in Dylan Blue. Same feel. My wife liked it quite a bit, said it was, "really nice, actually." Yay. Projection was low to moderate, longevity average.
20th April, 2019
Sloth Show all reviews
So, I am around 5 1/2 hours into this now and it's a skin scent.
It started out weak and trailed off from there.
It's a pity because it's actually a nice smell albeit fairly generic.
I can detect some apple in there but mostly ambroxin and musk.
No woods that I can detect and certainly no vetiver, at least not that I can smell, no zing.

It will be OK for work and situations where you only really want a soft scent with minimal silage, almost zero projection and a skin scent within 5 hours or so.

Wish I'd gone for the Zegna Uomo or Cool Water Wave now.

Ah well, at least I didn't waste serious money and I can wear it to work every day until it's gone.

So it's a scent that goes very quickly bye bye and therefore not a buy buy.
If I could return it I would, simply because it's so weak.

Nice but way too weak for me....

Did I mention it's weak?
28th February, 2019 (last edited: 01st March, 2019)

Add your review of Momentum Unlimited

Shop for Momentum Unlimited products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Momentum Unlimited

There are no member images of Momentum Unlimited yet. Why not be the first?