Flash Back in New York (2018)
by Olfactive Studio

Flash Back in New York information

Year of Launch2018

HouseOlfactive Studio
PerfumerJerome Epinette
SupplierRobertet

About Flash Back in New York

The company say:

The element of surprise is one of the city’s trademarks. At once exuberant and full of contrasts, Flash Back in New York starts with an energetic blend of cumin, saffron, and sage. The first wave of emotion segues into a captivating heart note to the beat of violet and jasmine, and a note of Tuscan leather that lends warmth to the composition. The fragrance swiftly evolves into a slow and graceful movement toward a warm woody and addictive accord of smoked birch, papyrus, and vetiver.

Flash Back in New York fragrance notes

Reviews of Flash Back in New York

Gorgeous, sexy, naughty, yes, definitely naughty - feels like the scent left behind after a particularly edgy shoot by Mapplethorpe in grungy 80's New York has just wrapped up. Smells of weed, leather, warm skin hang in the air. In fact his self portrait with cigarette, wearing a leather jacket captures this perfectly.
14th October, 2020
Honestly, it smells like pickles to me. Pickles at the start and pickles at the end. I’m mystified. I like pickles, but I don’t want to smell like one!

From doing a little research, I see that for some people, Le Labo Santal33 smells like pickles. I’ll have to try that one to see if it does for me too. Ah the mysteries of brains and bodies.
18th January, 2020
Very nice and comforting, woody, leather goodness. Rounded off by vetiver, birch and sweet tonka bean. I can imagine wearing this fragrance by the fireplace on a very cold day. ( I can ONLY imagine since I live in Miami). Very nice.
30th November, 2018
I really like this. At first. Of course a Cumin Clary Sage start hooks me in quick.
There is a Fir Sap Stickiness (Sugar) together with a whisper of smokiness that kind of turns this to a Leathery Masculine.
A play at the Papyrus Vetiver thing that keeps my interest for a while, however ultimately I'm left with a Contemporary Saccharin finish.
That being said, notice the relationship to Guerlain Songe de Bois and Gucci Pour Homme.
26th June, 2018 (last edited: 08th December, 2018)

Add your review of Flash Back in New York

Shop for Flash Back in New York products online

Shop for Flash Back in New York at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Flash Back in New York

There are no member images of Flash Back in New York yet. Why not be the first?