Outrecuidant (2017)

HouseHistoires de Parfums
PerfumerJulien Rasquinet
PerfumerFanny Bal

About Outrecuidant

Outrecuidant is a shared / unisex perfume by Histoires de Parfums. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Fanny Bal and Julien Rasquinet

Outrecuidant fragrance notes

Reviews of Outrecuidant

Spicy and someone ozonic/marine notes for me in the opening. Strange juxtaposition. Rose is hushed by oud, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Agree with speedracer in regards to the dryer sheet notes of the 'free and clear' variety. Mellows and rounds out nicely and has punchy longevity power. This is not one I would wear myself, but I would love to catch a hint of on another.
08th December, 2018
Smelling this up-close is just another unisex dirty oud-rose combo. But unlike those others you've already smelled, when you catch this in the air, it's fresh and sweet, somehow. The fresh almost reminds me of a dryer sheet. A very interesting scent as I've never had an experience like this where it smells that different away from the skin, to my nose.

Projection is good, it's strong enough to smell through your clothes with only spraying on skin and you won't need that many sprays. Also lasts all day, great performance.
21st October, 2018
Outrecuidant which translated roughly means to think beyond. The fragrance is somewhat of a contradictio and difficult to describe the rich blended character of this fragrance. The ginger and cardamom opening resembles a boozy opening while patchouli, tobacco and oud creates a warm tobacco leafy base. I really enjoy all of these notes, but could not appreciate the depth and darkness in Outrecuidant until colder weather arrived and the contrasts became sharper and well defined whereas in summer it seemed without purpose. I have reevaluated this scent to a rating of 8 of 10 stars and thumbs up - especially good in cold weather.
22nd August, 2018 (last edited: 03rd May, 2020)

Add your review of Outrecuidant

Shop for Outrecuidant products online

Shop for Outrecuidant at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Outrecuidant

There are no member images of Outrecuidant yet. Why not be the first?