Nudiflorum (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseNasomatto
PerfumerAlessandro Gualtieri

About Nudiflorum

Nudiflorum is a shared / unisex perfume by Nasomatto. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri

Nudiflorum fragrance notes

Reviews of Nudiflorum

As a fan of the Nasomatto line, I was curious to pick up a bottle of Nudiflorum. I am wearing it as I type, having applied 4 sprays about 8 hours ago. Let's talk about performance first. Strong projection for about 6+ hours. Has it retreated to a skin-scent? Not sure, I am still getting wafts. Longevity is typically good with Nasomatto perfumes and Nudiflorum is no exception. Sillage is always difficult for me to judge as I am always "ahead" of my scent. Compliment factor? So far, none :-(
So how does it smell? Starts off very floral. Boom, in your face floral. After about 30 minutes, the animalics (musk) start to take over and that is when I really start to appreciate this scent. This stage lasts a long time. I read a review saying that it smells like an ashtray. That is way off. What it REALLY smells like perfume on a smoker. Not the nasty, putrid old-time smoker, who reeks of cigarettes, but the light smoker, who is also clean and well-kempt and who has applied some flowery, musky perfume. Now this may turn some off, but for me, it is VERY comforting.
That being said, I strongly urge a test before making a purchase. I am quite happy with it, but readily admit, this scent won't be for everybody.
06th April, 2021
Lovely green,light floral, musky scent that seems to sparkle and evolve throughout a long dry down. Like the few other Nasomatto scents I enjoy, it hangs close to the skin and lasts well into early evening.
28th September, 2020
This is a very nice fragrance but it smells identical to Aqua Regia which is a more powerful version of Nur. I own Aqua Regia so it makes no sense to purchase Nudiflorum. I will still give it a thumbs because its bottle worthy if you don't have Aqua Regia or Nur
14th October, 2018

Add your review of Nudiflorum

Shop for Nudiflorum products online

Search on ebay

Nasomatto Nudiflorum Unisex perfume

US • Buy it now: USD 140.23.

Member images of Nudiflorum

There are no member images of Nudiflorum yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]