And The World Is Yours (2018)
by A Lab on Fire for LuckyScent

PerfumerDominique Ropion
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyShaping Room

About And The World Is Yours

A limited edition fragrance celebrating the 15th anniversary of Luckyscent.

And The World Is Yours fragrance notes

Reviews of And The World Is Yours

A gorgeous, opulent & very diffusive orange blossom scent, which smells immediately familiar to me. I cannot put my finger on why, until I remember reading that some reviewers find this to be in the same ball park as Alien, another of Ropion's creations. Yes, this is like Alien, but done with orange blossom, instead of jasmine. Others have compared it to Seville a l'Aube (which I also own & love), but this is texturally different: it's more rounded, smooth & warm, without that fresh, almost sharp edge that Seville has. There is sweetness here as it dries down, provided by notes of honey, heliotrope & tonka, but it's not a heavy, syrupy sweetness as found in Lutens' Fleur d'Oranger. Instead, the heart is beautifully balanced by neroli, which prevents the sweetness from overwhelming the orange blossom in its starring role. There's no further development, but one spray of this extrait is still going softly after eleven hours.
I have no regrets whatever on this blind buy, I just wish the bottle came with a cap. I hope it doesn't evaporate, because I wouldn't want to have to use up something this special too quickly.
07th December, 2018
WOW! This is just gorgeous, as I expected! Mr. Ropion is one of my favorite noses; I own several of his creations and love them all. The neroli and spices are perfectly blended, and the vanilla musk brings everything together beautifully. Sillage is excellent....it's actually projecting a bit louder than I usually prefer....but it's not overwhelming. This is NOT daytime/office perfume, at least in my world. This is evening, date night, claim your own Oscar in a ballgown perfume. Beautiful! PS. It's time to sample more of A Lab on Fire's scents! I love "What We Do in Paris is Secret"....it's time to sample 'em all!
11th May, 2018

Add your review of And The World Is Yours

Shop for And The World Is Yours products online

Search on eBay

Member images of And The World Is Yours

There are no member images of And The World Is Yours yet. Why not be the first?