Daisy Love (2018)

HouseMarc Jacobs
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Daisy Love

Daisy Love is a feminine perfume by Marc Jacobs. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Daisy Love fragrance notes

Reviews of Daisy Love

I first smelled Daisy Love today when my wife walked into the room and I immediately thought, "That smells like Baccarat Rouge 540". I knew she had a sample of the new Burberry that is also supposed to smell like BR 540, so I asked if that's what she was wearing but she said no, it was one of her Marc Jacobs Daisy scents. I told her she must be confused and went up to check her scent stash of samples. Sure enough, it was Daisy Love that she had put on today.

I decided to spray some on my hand to test since I like BR 540 and thought I could provide a brief review.

What I found is that in the air, it does resemble BR 540, albeit a softer, sweeter version. Up close on skin, it smells more like Daisy. A neat trick by Marc Jacobs.

It ultimately leans fem for me, so I wouldn't recommend it for guys to wear. For ladies, however, I think this smells modern and seductive without being too strong. Easy thumbs up.
09th January, 2021
I was originally on the hunt for a spicy woody scent but also wanted to test Marc Jacobs Daisy Love, and Iím so glad I did because it was love at first smell. As soon as a sprayed it I got a soft sweet strawberries and cream scent. I fell inlove immediately. I had to have it. Te longevity is amazing, I could still smell it on my clothes the next day..!!! Itís Devine. Iím not a fan of the original Daisy although I can smell a touch of the original in this, which Iím not hating. Itís my latest edition to my perfume collection and is my favourite, at the moment.
10th May, 2020
First time I've encountered cloudberries in a perfume. Cloudberry has been used in cosmetics for the longest time, especially in the Nordic brand Lumene where I was first introduced to the cloudberry scent (looks like a raspberry but tastes more like a slightly bitter apple). The cloudberry lends a unique scent to Daisy Love, more of a bright and crisp apple top note and I question how true to the cloudberry note it really is as it's over dominated by an uber sticky sweet undertone that pushes through as the scent wears on.

This flanker is marketed hard towards millennials and I can see why, it's very sweet, very fruity, and has a tinge of musk underneath. Nothing special stand out with Daisy Love.
04th July, 2018

Add your review of Daisy Love

Shop for Daisy Love products online

Shop for Daisy Love at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Daisy Love

There are no member images of Daisy Love yet. Why not be the first?