Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

Blue Vanille (2016)
by Henry Jacques

Blue Vanille information

Year of Launch2016

HouseHenry Jacques

About Blue Vanille

Blue Vanille is a masculine fragrance by Henry Jacques. The scent was launched in 2016

Blue Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Blue Vanille

There is one review of Blue Vanille.
This is a great fragrance! Blue Vanilla is the perfect name because obviously of vanilla, but... it does have a blue feel to it it’s hard to describe. But this is my first sample of any HJ attar/Pure Parfum. Has a great vanilla vibe with some spices. As it dries down it starts to smell like AdP Assoluta but a way way better version. I also get a small hint of AdP Intensa. The Vanilla is big but not to tacky and sickly sweet. This is wonderful. Hard to describe but if you like that Benzoin,Vanillic vibe in Givenchy Pi, Guerlain Boise d’ Armenie and like the clean super clean almost white musk vibe in AdP Assoluta then this is yours. a highly opulent, better, higher quality version. It’s so much more than the AdP Assoouta and a touch of the AdP Intensa vibe! you have to just go for it to get the full picture. This fragrance will replace for future purchases of like 4 fragrances now. That I usually rebuy once they start getting low. It covers all 4 in one fragrance and does it better. Looking to try more this stuff if expensive but once you find your perfect HJ’s and see the quality you will feel more better about pulling the trigger on these very very expensive fragrances. Dynamite sexy stuff this is! The wife loves it and she hates about 85% of what I wear from my collection of decants. Also received many many compliments on this particular HJ fragrance.

Love it, will try more HJ’s soon hopefully. This should be a must have in any fragrance heads collection. Just wonderful. I know opinions vary we are all different but I love it. You owe it to yourself to try this!
23rd January, 2020

Add your review of Blue Vanille

Shop for Blue Vanille products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Blue Vanille

There are no member images of Blue Vanille yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]