Encens Divin (2018)

PerfumerJoëlle Lerioux-Patris
PerfumerNicolas Bonneville
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Encens Divin

Part of the "L'Atelier de Givenchy" collection.

Encens Divin fragrance notes

Reviews of Encens Divin

On first impression, Encen Divin comes across as a combination of both Interlude Man by Amouage and Herod by Parfums de Marly. I contribute this to the notes of Labdanum, Cypriol, Oud, and Tolu. Very balsamic and incense laden. Best suited for the fall/winter seasons. Too heavy and cloying for warmer temperatures.
17th May, 2019
Before spraying on Encens Divin, I was a little concerned about how sharp the top notes (pepper and ginger) would be in the opening but as it turns out, I had nothing to worry about. The opening was a slightly spicey resinous vanilla that reminded me of Ambre Tigré. Rose notes along with wood and incense followed soon afterwards. After a while, amber and treacle (molasses) notes came into play. A very nice olfactory experience.

Though I did enjoy Ambre Tigré, I would recommend saving your money and purchase Encens Divin instead as this is Ambre Tigré with a lot more depth.

Projection is around 6ft (2m) and is still noticable after 10 hours. Can easily be worn for any occasion - professional, leisure and intimate. During my first day of wearing Encens Divin, I received a few unsolicited compliments from co-workers.

Full bottle and signature scent worthy for both men and women.

18th May, 2018 (last edited: 21st May, 2018)

Add your review of Encens Divin

Shop for Encens Divin products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Encens Divin

There are no member images of Encens Divin yet. Why not be the first?