Cuir de Russie (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseSultan Pasha
PerfumerSultan Pasha

About Cuir de Russie

Cuir de Russie is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sultan Pasha

Reviews of Cuir de Russie

There is one review of Cuir de Russie.
It opens up with a oily leather and birch which is soon joined by hints of violet. Eventually a sandalwood note joins the fray and the scent becomes a bit powdery. The oily leather and powdery violets just rubbed me the wrong way. It did die down after a hour or so and this is where some florals (lily of the valley) and other notes became apparent.

The projection was quite poor and the after about two hours the scent was just a whisper of a skin scent. Maybe it's my skin chemistry, but this is the only one I've tried where I got poor projection and longevity. This coupled with the oily powdery violets just makes this one a no go for me. Though the quality, blending and complexity of what I did smell was top notch. I could detect the usual weave of different notes a couple of hours in but at that stage I had to hold my nose to my upper wrist.
16th May, 2019

Add your review of Cuir de Russie

Shop for Cuir de Russie products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Cuir de Russie

There are no member images of Cuir de Russie yet. Why not be the first?