Linen Vetiver (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseBanana Republic
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Linen Vetiver

Linen Vetiver is a shared / unisex perfume by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 2018

Linen Vetiver fragrance notes

Reviews of Linen Vetiver

Ugh I was gonna do this long review dissecting this whole house, but I think I'll save it for a blog or something.

In short.. I think Banana Republic fragrances are very hit or miss. A few good, some are absolute bangers, but the majority leaves something to be desired. Linen Vetiver falls somewhere in the middle.

From the top it's fresh and clean, it has a certain feeling and smell of fresh cotton. It has a great tangy orange note on the opening spray, it kind of goes into a Meyer lemon sort of smell, with a slight smokey background. That citrus fades quickly into mostly just bergamot, lavender, some sort of smokey element, and vetiver. Or maybe it's just a smokey vetiver. Can't say I really pick up any iris here, but I do get lavender. I also get a little jasmine, or it might just be iris, as those florals can all smell similar when combined. Middle is blended well, there's a subtle sweetness in the background from vanilla, and a subtle smokiness as well.

This is mostly a skin scent, but it does have decent longevity at around 4-5 hours.

I feel the brand Clean could have, and probably does have something similar to this. But since that brand has flopped completely, you can get your fix of a cotton/fresh/vetiver here instead.

22nd December, 2020
Fresh, clean, and green with a bit of laundry musk alongside the vetiver in the base. It definitely wears better in the heat as it disappears on me in a cold office environment. My husband runs warm, and this lasts much better on him, close to 7 hours. I prefer Vintage Green on my skin.
23rd June, 2018

Add your review of Linen Vetiver

Shop for Linen Vetiver products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Linen Vetiver

There are no member images of Linen Vetiver yet. Why not be the first?