Secret Joly (2018)

Secret Joly information

Year of Launch2018

HouseOriza L. Legrand

About Secret Joly

Secret Joly is a feminine perfume by Oriza L. Legrand. The scent was launched in 2018

Secret Joly fragrance notes

Reviews of Secret Joly

This is absolutely lovely, unique, vintage and wonderful. tuberose, a sour powdery aldehydic rose and musk to my nose then the final drydown in the base is a pretty, soapy jasmine with nothing really carnal or intensely musky but site says notes are jasmine, hyacinth, ylang, gardenia, tuberose, carnal flower, civet, honey, tobacco, musk, balsam. These notes combine to give you a sweet, odd, interesting impression. I love it. This is not a typical dirty jasmine. I don't even find it that musky.
21st December, 2019
From reading the notes I was expecting a stonking white floral, which this is, but what took me by surprise was the lovely living jasmine bush impression at the top, that fresh and yet greasy melody piping out clearly. The heart still held a bit of hope that this was fine thing when it seemed to be settling into a more standard, solidly constructed white floral, with powdery elements and a firm fundament, complex but not bewildering, reminiscent of vintage perfumery. Alas, in the drydown the jasmine got quite shrill – maybe due to the cat the perfumer let in rubbing its butt all over it? Reminded me at times of a cut-price Al-Khatt, a perfume for which I have little love.
27th March, 2019

Add your review of Secret Joly

Shop for Secret Joly products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Secret Joly

There are no member images of Secret Joly yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]