Cloud (2018)

About Cloud

Cloud is a feminine perfume by Ariana Grande. The scent was launched in 2018

Cloud fragrance notes

Reviews of Cloud

Purchased solely b/c I heard it was a dupe of BR 540 (this was before I purchased BR). And basically I fell in love with this in it's own right. It's not as complex as BR. The BR DNA is there but it's easier to wear. It's smoother. I also find the coconut to be more prominent than in BR which I absolutely love for the summer. I also have the body mist which I greatly enjoy spritzing on after a bath or shower.

These scents (sweet scents) are not what I gravitate towards. I'm much more chypre, oriental type girl. I like to smell like vintage boss lady with shoulder pads. But this one I reach for with ease when I really don't want to think about what I'm wearing. I don't think I would gravitate to this for night time or anything that requires a lot of "sophistication", it's just not that type of scent. however, it doesn't offend, would be good as a daily scent, appropriate for office wear and appropriate for the beach/summer. Also, I can wear this on a cozy day/night in during the colder months. I really don't think anyone would not like this scent.
22nd July, 2020
Honestly I was shocked how much I loved this perfume. I've never tested BR540 so I cannot comment there.

Lush vanilla pastry and diner style coconut cream pie. Easy pear top notes and suede musky base. Extreme longevity and moderate silage. Very sweet and gourmand without going too far over the syrupy edge - just the right level. For this price point it's worth seeking it out.
01st January, 2020
Didnt test it, cant give a full review. Smelled it in store. It does indeed smell like BR 540 EDP. Lite. It is what my wife wears, so im quite familiar. For a celeb-u-scent to be a clone of a $400 fragrance is a grande step up in my opinion.
22nd October, 2019

Add your review of Cloud

Shop for Cloud products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Cloud

There are no member images of Cloud yet. Why not be the first?