Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

Laconia (2018)
by Tom Daxon

Laconia information

Year of Launch2018

HouseTom Daxon
Creative DirectorTom Daxon Bowers

About Laconia

Laconia is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Daxon. The scent was launched in 2018

Laconia fragrance notes

Reviews of Laconia

There is one review of Laconia.
For anyone who doesn't know, Laconia is a peninsula of the Peloponnese in southern Greece, & it's also the origin of the word "laconic". It's a place where I've spent a bit of time, being right next to the Mani peninsula, which I consider to be my second home. There was no question that I had to try this fragrance!
It opens with a bright & sunny burst of citrus, mostly lemon, & there's a cool, leafy quality beneath, perhaps from the water mint or violet leaf notes. It's zesty, but not sharp or bracing, & there's a salty element here, but it's not the calone type of marine scent. It's actually very natural-smelling, as if I just rubbed lemon juice & sea salt into my skin. Over the first half-hour, the citrus recedes slightly but remains present, along with a whisper of jasmine, then vetiver. Two hours in, green cardamom warms it up, & from here there's a growing undercurrent of earthy, mossy, sun-warmed soil & sage brush. The projection is strong for the first few minutes, & remains moderate to good for most of its duration. Six hours in, the freshness of the opening phase is only just fading, & it all becomes a skin scent after eight hours.
This one is easily unisex, with a similar feel to Goutal's Eau du Sud. I shall enjoy using up this sample when summer arrives.
24th April, 2019

Add your review of Laconia

Shop for Laconia products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Laconia

There are no member images of Laconia yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]