No. 22 Eau de Toilette (2007)
by Chanel

No. 22 Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2007
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About No. 22 Eau de Toilette

No. 22 Eau de Toilette is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

No. 22 Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of No. 22 Eau de Toilette

By far, my fave Chanel and probably always will be.

I'm a big fan of the aldehydes here, that blend well with LOTV. Strong, with only 2 sprays. The top lingers - goes on and on.
The heart increases with "darkness" as I call it. Deep florals. Perfect, floral blend. Personally, I think the EDT is stronger than EDP but, I will wear either formula.
Rose continues into the base, melding with sweetly mild vanilla and a touch of Vetiver.

I vote this, as true classic, French Parfum!

13th September, 2019
Graceful and aloof as a Gothic Cathedral, where incense, lilies and beeswax candles rise up with the cold stone to arch over glittering stained glass. The opening is angelic with white flowers and fizz, settling to a veil of fine fabric that is surprisingly strong and not at all modest. A vast and vaulted space is created around the wearer, more force field than sillage. It is as resonant as the last strains of the choir, lingering in the pin-drop moment; I wore it to a wedding two days ago and it is still present behind my ears, whispering reminders of all the jokes and news and making me smile all over again.
13th August, 2018

Add your review of No. 22 Eau de Toilette

Shop for No. 22 Eau de Toilette products online

Search on eBay

Member images of No. 22 Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of No. 22 Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?