Blue Cedar & Cypress
by Cremo

Blue Cedar & Cypress information

HouseCremo

About Blue Cedar & Cypress

Blue Cedar & Cypress is a masculine fragrance by Cremo.

Blue Cedar & Cypress fragrance notes

Reviews of Blue Cedar & Cypress

My review is for the solid cologne version. It resembles a nice deodorant smell, smooth, slightly sweet and woody. Should be agreeable to most but smells pretty generic.

Longevity is pretty good, lasting 6-7 hours but with less than average projection. I did find that projection increased a decent amount when my body got hot, so hot weather seems to compliment it best.
06th July, 2019
Smells like the dry down of Aventus. Ashy woods, and not much else. Ok, but rather boring. Performance is horrible.
27th March, 2019
This fragrance really surprised me. For the price tag, I wasn't expecting it to smell as nice as it does. It's a fairly linear scent, definitely sharp and woody but very smooth at the same time. I can easily see something like this going for a much higher price at department stores.
28th February, 2019
This is quite nice and inexpensive also. This is a barbershop scent to be sure. The opening has a nice little freshness from the lemon leaf but is all barbershop beyond that. In fact, I sprayed some Replica at the Barbers by Martin Margiela on one wrist and this one on the other wrist. Aside from the lemon leaf which only lasts in the opening of BC&C the similarities abound. The Tonka brings a smoothness to the RAB that the Blue Cedar and Cypress doesn't have. BC&C is sharper overall and reminds me just a bit of the C.O. Bigelow stuff. A very nice, clean fragrance that is well worth the price tag if you're into barbershop. Longevity and sillage were impressive on me as well...11 hours total with the last 3 hours in the skin scent range.
03rd October, 2018