Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

New Bond St. (2018)
by Bond No. 9

New Bond St. information

Year of Launch2018

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About New Bond St.

New Bond St. is a feminine perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2018

New Bond St. fragrance notes

Reviews of New Bond St.

There is one review of New Bond St..
This fragrance is a re-release of another Bond no 9 fragrance in a different bottle with a much higher price.

Who remembers I Love New York for All in a black bottle? A discontinued Superb Gourmand fragrance for winter that can be found online...

Having said that, you must be a hardcore perfume enthusiast to wear this as it may have the effect of a nuclear explosion on your nose if you are a sweet 16 starter on the fragrance universe as the juice is strong. However, you must try it out for yourself to decide...

I personally love it!

PS. Micallef perfume house has brought out an almost identical fragrance called “Secrets of Love - Gourmet” where the cocoa note is replaced with incense as aroma chemical so the olfactory experience is rather weird; I prefer the Bond concoction by far. I very much doubt that Jean Claude Astier is the perfumer behind this Micallef fragrance.
06th March, 2020

Add your review of New Bond St.

Shop for New Bond St. products online

Search on ebay

Member images of New Bond St.