Apple Crumbs (2018)

Apple Crumbs information

Year of Launch2018

HouseAlexandria Fragrances

About Apple Crumbs

Apple Crumbs is a shared / unisex perfume by Alexandria Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2018

Apple Crumbs fragrance notes

Reviews of Apple Crumbs

Hopefully many of you will know that I have been around long enough to not be considered a paid reviewer. I only say this because every time I see a review of an Alexandria fragrance there seems to be numerous comments insinuating that the reviewer is something to do with the company??

Anyway...This is my first Alexandria fragrance.....And it doesn't disappoint. PDM Oajan is one of my very favorite fragrances. It was the first fragrance that really pushed me in the direction of of gourmands which up until that point I really didn't care for. I would say that Apple Crumbs is 95% similar to Oajan. To the average Joe that would be 100% identical. This is inclusive of projection, sillage & longevity. If anything, Apple Crumbs may have the slight edge in this department.

A welcome addition for me as I can now save my Oajan for special occasions and maybe use this one for work and more casual encounters.

A classy gourmand that wraps its arms around you like a warm apple pie!!

Very, very good indeed!

15th June, 2019
A top notch scent from start to finish. Cinnamon, Honey Benzoin, Musk, Vanilla and Ambergris. Stunning juice and VERY close to it's inspiration. This house continues to amaze me. If you are a fan or not of "clone" houses give this a try. It's a winner. Enjoy!
21st August, 2018 (last edited: 03rd December, 2018)

Add your review of Apple Crumbs

Shop for Apple Crumbs products online

Search on ebay

APPLE CRUMB x 30ml

US • Buy it now: USD 42.99.

ALEXANDRIA FRAGRANCES-*APPLE CRUMB x 55ML

US • Current Price: USD 67.00.

ALEXANDRIA FRAGRANCES-*APPLE CRUMB x 10ML

US • Current Price: USD 22.00.

Member images of Apple Crumbs

There are no member images of Apple Crumbs yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]