Lucky (2018)

PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Lucky

François Demachy:

Christian Dior was very superstitious and would stitch a stem of lily of the valley into the seam of his dresses for good luck. I wanted to represent the perfume of this hidden lily of the valley, sewn into metres of silk, with a profusion of white flowers and freshness. The scent of his favourite flower gradually reveals itself. Lucky is a good luck charm and the perfume to wear whenever you want to cross your fingers.

Lucky fragrance notes

Reviews of Lucky

Wholesome Lily

Its just right out there in front, lily. Quite nice smelling. Some say aldehydes, its got some lift. I feel like I detect just a small hint of mint flicking around in the background, though it may just be my imagination. As you can assume from the notes it is quite feminine. It is light in color though not super light in stature. It has an uplifting and wholesome nature about it. Wedding scent for a bride. It also doesn't really seem to change much, and was more sticky than I thought it would be. At 9 hours it is readily smellable. I caught wafts often. Expensive, so I'm knocking it down to neutral. I could see someone wanting this.
01st May, 2020 (last edited: 22nd November, 2020)
Smells good, very uplifting and fresh.
Another that will suit me when I am sat in the comfort of home.... Totally relaxed night in Scent.
Authentic Lily of the Valley.
22nd March, 2019

Add your review of Lucky

Shop for Lucky products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Lucky

There are no member images of Lucky yet. Why not be the first?