Rush of Unicorns (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseParfums Vintage
PerfumerDamien Stammers

About Rush of Unicorns

Rush of Unicorns is a masculine fragrance by Parfums Vintage. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Damien Stammers

Rush of Unicorns fragrance notes

Reviews of Rush of Unicorns

ad_scott Show all reviews
Very well done. The opening reminds me somewhat of Fahrenheit maybe because of the Sandalwood, Bergamot and Lavender notes. There's a bit of gasoline going on at the start but all in all it's a fresh, clean and bold fragrance. I like it.
15th March, 2019
MI just got better..salty musky water melon , usual DNA with better projection and longivity ..bottle has a nice dior type sprayer that creates a lovely mist. When I'm wearing MI i struggle to smell it unless I over spray ..with unicorn I can feel it projecting and I constantly catch wafts with my body movement for at least 5 hours, then a skin scent for another 4 hours..all with a normal application. The quality of ingredients seem no different, this is like the extrait version to me.
25th January, 2019
Salty, fruity and floral, just like Millesime Imperial. This is so much closer to MI than Love & Luck or Unforgivable.

Good projection and longevity, much more so than MI. I don't like to get hyped-up about clones but this one is very close to the original but with better performance. If anything was slightly different, I'd say MI has a bit more rich, muskiness but that's just my personal opinion. A must try for anyone who loves MI.

Projects and lasts 10+ hours.
08th December, 2018

Add your review of Rush of Unicorns

Shop for Rush of Unicorns products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Rush of Unicorns

There are no member images of Rush of Unicorns yet. Why not be the first?