Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum (2018)
by Diptyque

Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2018

HouseDiptyque
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum

Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum

This edp is similar to the edt in scent, but is slightly more feminine, powdery and heavy, not as fresh and masculine. The edt sorta reminds me of a softer Spicebomb but this edp does not, going in a different, even more mature, feminine direction.

Performance is a mixed bag with projection that is forgettable at times and loud at others but with 9-10 hours longevity.
13th March, 2020
Crisp. Fresh. Diminutive floral note. Peppery note. Milky spices. I enjoy the Tonka, vanilla, and sandalwood combo here. Not too woody. Not cloyingly sweet. Sturdy, workday scent. Safe. I've smelled many frags like this. More mainstream, in my mind.
02nd April, 2019
It’s so heavy on my wrists it would feel appropriate to pile heavy bracelets on top.
Rich with spices, it’s for a bohemian female with cash to spend.
Sometimes quality secondhand clothing has this stubborn rich scent.
I find it demanding even though it gets softer and cosier after a while.
31st January, 2019
Kaern Show all reviews
The perfect fragrance for Winter imo.

A very lush thick and spicy gourmand (almost) that lasts for ever.

The creamy sandalwood in the base is just sublime.

Pricey but ultimately worth it
07th January, 2019
Opulent in its intensity, this anniversary signature bears a lot of hallmarks of Diptyque scents without smelling exactly like anything else in particular, but still shares some of the problematic notes you find across the line. Creamy sandalwood, amber, and vanilla at its core, with a floral backdrop and a more camphorous spice overlay from the clove and pink pepper. It's more tart and cool than you'd expect of such a fragrance, which makes it a little interesting, but I find it overpowering—one spray and it's all I can smell for hours. Femme to my nose, but in an intriguing way—slinky, sexy, but a bit androgynous.

I had been curious about this one, but now I can firmly cross it off my list. It's not for me. Too much, too bombastic, with a grating and cloying synthetic hum that I can't shake. But I imagine it would suit some. (5/10)
11th December, 2018
The 34 EDP.
So very similar to the above, with a little Volume up on the Cassis Citric to counter a base of Buttered Amber Vanilla (and I feel), touch of WAC Tonka. This provides a little more backbone, with emphasis of Baie Rose effervescence. The scent now dances into the Evening.
Very pleasant, almost festive scent.
30th November, 2018

Add your review of Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum

Shop for Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Collection 34 : 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?