Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro (2018)
by Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro information

Year of Launch2018

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
PerfumerFabrice Pellegrin
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro

A QUIET, DARK, INTIMATE, NEAT BAZAAR. WITH TESTA DI MORO I WANTED TO RECREATE THE ATMOSPHERE OF A WORKSHOP WHERE CRAFTSMANSHIP JOINS CULTURAL HERITAGE INTO A MASTERPIECE.

Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro fragrance notes

Reviews of Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro

Like a confident boss that's wearing a fitted suit and a crisp white dress shirt with the top button undone.this certainly isn't for little boys or college guys fishing for compliments.such a pleasant fragrance,rich and deeply moving.soothing and sensual.this reminds me of old masculine perfumery.leathery, woody,a tad smoky,balsamic, rich and overall just beautiful.

The first blast of this is very strong leathery-so don't get turned off that point and wash it off.it gradually settles into the skin and melds with your chemistry in about 30 minutes to an hour.as the perfume dries down,the beautiful notes blend to gether melodiously-magenta dried fruits,golden threads of saffron, bitter incense and a light touch of balsam,that's very middle eastern in character.

The notes of this fragrance are masculine but they are well blended and pulls off a vibe that would smell luxurious and sensual on a lady aswell.It reminds me of dark street hallway where people occasionally take a leak,but it smells clean at the same time. It's like a wool sweater,great only on the coldest days.nice sillage&longevity.
07th April, 2021
A great balsamic-spicy scent from Ferragamo!

The legend of the Testa di Moro (Head of the Moor) dates back to the 11th century when the Moors dominated Sicily. It is a hand-painted ceramic vase used as an ornament that depicts the face of a Moor.

So with this fragrance, there is some reference to this unusual aspect of Italian culture. I get a very exotic, almost middle-eastern sensation from this scent: The smoky-fruity intro spiked with bright pepper, mixing with aromatic saffron and patchouli and a touch of fine leather. All atop a similarly powerful earthiness with the yerba mate, tobacco and resinous styrax and sexy creamy sandalwood. I LOVE the end result, which I can't stop sniffing!!

This one is one of my most favorite from the "Tuscan Creations" line of scents, in that it truly "speaks" to me as it points me to an aspect of Italian culture that I was originally unaware of. I believe that this dark, evocative scent can be worn by ladies as well!
14th October, 2018

Add your review of Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro

Shop for Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro

There are no member images of Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro yet. Why not be the first?

Tuscan Creations : Testa di Moro News