Dubai Gold (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Dubai Gold

Dubai Gold is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2018

Reviews of Dubai Gold

There is one review of Dubai Gold.
I thought this fragrance would be a love as many others are from this house for me, and the notes sounded absolutely stunning. Unfortunately there is something in here that punches my nose in a sharp manner, and causes a urinous quality to radiate from my skin. If I hadn't seen the notes I would've blamed jasmine because that note can sometimes go a little animalic. Since it's not here I'm puzzled about what could be causing that smell but it may just be the blend overall. I can detect the saffron after a while, but that pee smell never leaves. Something in this is not working with my body chemistry.

A positive for someone who doesn't have this issue with the scent would be that it has good sillage. It is not a good thing for me though. I won't hold it against you, Bond.
06th February, 2019

Add your review of Dubai Gold

Shop for Dubai Gold products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Dubai Gold

There are no member images of Dubai Gold yet. Why not be the first?