Wood pour Femme (2018)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyAngelini > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchEuroitalia

About Wood pour Femme

Wood pour Femme is a feminine perfume by Dsquared2. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Marie Salamagne, Daphne Bugey and Alberto Morillas

Reviews of Wood pour Femme

There is one review of Wood pour Femme.
Was given a spray tester vial from the shop. They say it's "Floral-Woody" on tester's package, but all I was able to smell the first several hours was sweet light floral with a touch of fruits. (notes written on package: mandarin, muguet, osmanthus / magnolia, jasmin petale, raspberry leaves / ambrox, cedarwood, white woods.) I didn't like this at all during those two first hours. Smell is indistinctive and uninteresting, smells like anything you'd get as a gift from relatives through your teenage years and just wear mindlessly because, well, you have it on your shelf (at least I think I had some similar fragrances or tester vials to this through the years). And, to top it off, there is something in it that makes me a bit nauseous - but I'm sure it's my nose and my sensitivities and not the fragrance's fault.

After 2,5 hours it gets less sweet/flowery and the woody base starts showing up and it's getting a bit more pleasurable (for me), but not enough to want to wear it some time again. The smell is very very light, I had to spritz it on my wrists several times to be able to smell it, and I have to practically dig my nose into my wrists to smell it on me, too.

Not recommending this. Though it might be a nice light summer scent for a teenage girl, especially as a casual scent when you want to feel fresh, as it's very light and youthful.
14th October, 2019

Add your review of Wood pour Femme

Shop for Wood pour Femme products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Wood pour Femme

There are no member images of Wood pour Femme yet. Why not be the first?