Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum (2019)
by Chanel

Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2019

HouseChanel
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum

Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum

Nice flowers. Not overly powerful at first. Clean, laundry musk. Has a cashmere wood vibe. Some fruitiness moves in. Kinda smells mainstream, designer-ish. Not what I expect from Chanel.

I get a nice mix of jasmine and grapefruit later. It's pleasant. Just not enough to redeem itself for me to admit I am wearing a Chanel. Could have been so much more!?!

Wearable to work, I'm certain.
08th November, 2019
So, a woman at work wore this the other day, and I thought she was wearing MFK Baccarat Rouge 540. after a few additional sniffs as I walked by I could tell it wasn't BR540, but it's a close doppleganger. Ladies should smell this one and see what they think. It's close enough in my opinion that it's wasn't an accident that it smells this much like BR540. Thumbs up for the smell of the fragrance, thumbs down for the lack of originality.
06th September, 2019

Add your review of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum

Shop for Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?