Aoud Exclusif (2018)

Aoud Exclusif information

Year of Launch2018

HouseMancera

About Aoud Exclusif

Aoud Exclusif is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2018

Aoud Exclusif fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud Exclusif

I've spent some time with Aoud Exclusif and after 20mls I can only conclude that this is a brilliant release by Mancera. The opening is incredibly dense and heavy which reflects in the oil concentration, initially I smell rose/oud and spices, there is a cumin note at first that I took some time to adjust too, luckily it isn't dominant and just adds to the masculinity, it bounces off the leather that peek's through the transition into the mid, the oud in this isn't too challenging but is slightly medicinal. Once your into the mid there is an ambery feel of the highest order that seems like today to be the leading accord blowing its trumpet with the rest of the mentioned notes closely followed by. I feel like this fragrance is very complexed and for that reason I never get bored, some days it's all about the amber, others it's about the leather or oud and I'm constantly enjoying the changes on my skin (12+ hours), the other great thing about this fragrance is the value for money, it's a great journey throughout the day and excellent quality, a 120ml bottle would last many years in rotation.
20th February, 2020
Aoud Exclusif is one of a trio of new releases from Mancera that are similarly named (the others are Jardin Exclusif and Vanille Exclusive) and have seemingly been very well-received.

The Mancera/Montale empire contains a plethora of "aoud"-named fragrances so while I expect good performance from these, as from the brands in general, the expectation of being blown away by the latest release is not realistic. There are familiar oud partners in this: rose, patchouli, saffron, and pepper. However, what sticks out to me and is not explained by the notes is the vague sort of fruity sweetness that balance s what seem to be mostly be more savory- or spicy-leaning notes. I assume it’s the labdanum that does is.

I'm quite impressed by Aoud Exclusif, though, mainly due to how balanced and pleasant of an oud creation it is. It performs well, like most Montale and Mancera offerings, and I’m reasonably impressed overall with how nice it is, and that the pricing is the same as usual at $180 for 120ml. I’d recommend that rose/oud fans or those who usually like Montale/Mancera stuff try this out.

8 out of 10
16th January, 2019

Add your review of Aoud Exclusif

Shop for Aoud Exclusif products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Aoud Exclusif

There are no member images of Aoud Exclusif yet. Why not be the first?